$2,500 Semester Award
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONThe MobileWash Scholarship is open to all undergraduate students of all gender and ethnic backgrounds. The applicant must have achieved a grade point average of 3.2 or above and be willing to provide unofficial transcripts.
The scholarship award of $2,500 will be made to a student before each academic semester who demonstrates financial need and is a resident of California. The award will be sent directly to the financial aid office for payment toward tuition, books or various college amenities.
Preference will be given to applicants who demonstrate exceptional support for their community, a considerable need for financial support, as well as, a compelling reason for what a college education means to them and their future. The application must be completed in one sitting. Your progress cannot be saved.
- Fill out our personal information section located to the right. This information will help with our decision-making process.
- Write a 750-word first person narrative on why you believe you deserve to receive this financial support, and what it would mean for your academic career. What personal efforts are you taking to meet your current financial obligations?
- Attach Essay (PDF only)
- Attach Unofficial Transcripts (PDF only)
- Hit Submit
- You must be a current resident of California.
- You are about to enter a Californian university.
- You must be willing to submit your unofficial transcripts.
- You must have a GPA of 3.2 or above.
- You must provide an email address and phone number.
- You must submit an essay.
- You may only submit once per semester.
Questions: email firstname.lastname@example.org